Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 3:54 AM
Subject: [nvda] HELLO THERE

Hi there,

I’m a new nvda user. I’m liking it so far I’m really impressed with it.

I’m just wondering about any good addons that might be useful. What do people favour using? I use programmes like iTunes and winamp and skype. I haven’t yet downloaded skype onto my new machine as I’m told it’s not that accessible. Would like more information on this.