Re: how can i change voice dictionary in nvda to espeak not announce punctuation?

Gene

You would type a space in the replacement field.  This will probably work.

From: zahra
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 5:10 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] how can i change voice dictionary in nvda to espeak not announce punctuation?

as i said before,
i use nvda 2016.4 forever.
but it does not matter, i have this issue since nvda 2016.2 (which
changed to espeak ng).
i know that i should find speech dictionaries and find voice dictionary.
then press enter on add button and in the pattern type my punctuation
which i dont want to hear in sayAll,
then what exactly should i type in replacement that nvda never does
not announce this punctuation at all when using sayAll and i hear it
only when i need editing documents by navigating letter by letter?