Re: how can i change voice dictionary in nvda to espeak not announce punctuation?

Gene

That is all I know about that possible solution.

From: zahra
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 7:04 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] how can i change voice dictionary in nvda to espeak not announce punctuation?

hi quentin.
i tried your method and unfortunately did not change the problem for me.
hi gene.
adding space for replacement in voice dictionary sometimes resolves
the problem and in some cases and sentences the issue is unfortunately
persist.
what should i do to never hear any punctuation specially in sayAll and
its better if its be possible when navigating line by line?
thanks extremely for your help, God bless you all!