From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 1:18 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] turning off nvda

Hi Richard,

Gene gave you the instructions for exiting NVDA (NVDA+q, then ENTER - and note that the NVDA key will be either INSERT or CAPS LOCK depending on your setup).  One other thing I'll mention just in case it is of interest to you.  We have a "Basic Training for NVDA" module which you might be interested in.  The module is available in electronic text, audio and hardcopy Braille.  See https://www.nvaccess.org/shop/ for details if you are interested.

Of course, you are most welcome to ask questions here, you may find that the training module answers some of them before you need to ask.

Kind regards,

Quentin.

On Thu, May 24, 2018 at 3:59 PM, richard kurlander <r.kurlander@...> wrote:

how do you turn off nvda?