Re: Web Page navigation

Gene

I would think that there is a more efficient way to find the first link to a blog.  Perhaps there is wording on the page immediately before the first post that is reliably on the page whenever you load it.  See my previous message about the search command.

Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Web Page navigation

William,

I would suggest you press the letter “k” on the main keyboard. This will move from link to link. The first ones will say Facebook and Twitter, etc. keep going until you hear a news topic that you would like to know more about. Then press the down-arrow key to see how the blog begins. If you would like to read more just press the enter key and the full article should open.

All the best,

Cearbhall