From: "Kenny" <kwashingtonbox@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 3:39 PM
Subject: [nvda] Setting Mouse Cursor to Play Follow the Leader with Review Cursor?

I find myself using the Review Cursor a lot to navigate Windows and dialog boxes that require me to click a button ([Tab] key doesn't work on them.)

Is there any option in NVDA 2018.1.1 to have the Mouse pointer automatically follow the Review Cursor as I'm navigating the screen?

This way I don't have to keep routing mouse pointer to Review cursor, before left/right clicking.