Re: how to use bluetooth

Chris

Well if you did your job properly , instead of criticising everyone’s response to every reply on every topic on this list, then this wouldn’t be a issue

But I guess cant help yourself 😃

From: Gene
Sent: 24 May 2018 17:56
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to use bluetooth

Please stop telling people what messages are appropriate.  the list allows a certain amount of off topic traffic and has since I've been a member for years.  List owners and moderators on lists in general don't want members who aren't moderators, sending moderation messages to the list.  It isn't specific to this list, but a general expectation.  If you want to suggest that the person might get better answers on another list, that's one thing.  But discussing appropriateness of messages and saying that the list is about NVDA is moderating.