Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to use bluetooth

Thanks for clarifying the rules.  I had not previously realised that telling
someone that "this list is for NVDA" was a potential problem.  I hope everyone
here can learn a lesson from this.

Antony.

--
The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals was formed in 1824.
The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children was not formed

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.