From: Gene
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Firefox 46.0.1 and Webvisum: Working perfectly well!

That is the site of the developers.  That site doesn't have the new version because the developers do nothing with Webvisum except leave the site up and the add on active.

I gave a link to the Blind
Bargains article which explains how to download and install the add on and provides a link to it.

Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 2:58 AM

Just want to ensure that the site is correct. Below is the link:
http://www.webvisum.com/

Robert Mendoza
On 5/12/2016 8:32 AM, Robert Mendoza wrote:

I tried earlier to install the said addons but no luck at all. I pressed to allow it by pressing Alt plus A but, it keeps me prompted such dialog in Mozilla Firefox, and currently running version (46.0.1)

Robert Mendoza
On 5/12/2016 8:12 AM, Gene wrote:
That's good.

Gene