From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: 24 May 2018 22:09
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] HELLO THERE

Hi

If you are not sure where to get the official add ons from when nvda is running press the nvda key + letter N a menu will pop up then arrow down to tools then a sub menu will appear then arrow down to manage add ons then press the enter key. A new screen will appear where there are buttons tab to the get add ons button then press the enter key and your browser will open.

There will be a list of add ons you can use.

Do you know how to install them? if you are interested i have put together a web site that may help you it all so includes installing add ons and alot more in written and audio. it is only for the desk top version of nvda.

it also has a tutorial for winamp and skype etc. it can be found at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net
There are links on the main page  that are blindness related as well as nvda related. You will find also if you go into one of the nvda pages it is a website inside of a website  so you can bookmark one of the nvda pages and it will have links to all nvda pages you will see what i mean.

hope it helps.

Gene nz

On 5/24/2018 8:54 PM, Darren Harris via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi there,

I’m a new nvda user. I’m liking it so far I’m really impressed with it.

I’m just wondering about any good addons that might be useful. What do people favour using? I use programmes like iTunes and winamp and skype. I haven’t yet downloaded skype onto my new machine as I’m told it’s not that accessible. Would like more information on this.