From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 6:41 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Best Synthesizer

if you want to discuss decTalk and stuff like that, take the time to email the people off list. You can always shift tab in an email, find who the email was sent from, copy their address and paste it into a new and private and off list email. I have my preferences set to daily summary so I view the emails on the website. I'll have to figure out how to get sender information that way though.