Re: File explorer (maybe)

slery <slerythema@...>

When I am in the windows menu and use the applications key that is not one of the options that comes up I only get pin to task bar and a couple of other Advanced options that is what I tried first and there was no way to get a file location I am running the latest Windows 10 with the April 2018 update. Cindy

Get Outlook for Android

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io<nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Quentin Christensen <quentin@...>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 2:46:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] File explorer (maybe)

If you press the windows key and then start typing "Task scheduler" it should come up. If you want to find out where it is, you can always press the applications / context menu key on the item instead of enter, and choose "Open file location" which will open it in File Explorer and you can check the address bar to see where it is.

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 4:44 PM, slery <slerythema@...> wrote:

Okay, I am trying to use task scheduler but I need to find the file path to start the program. I did a search for grover.exe (assuming this is what I need for a windows app) but it only came up with a file called grover.exe.temp.DMP.

Can someone help me? Do the new window apps (an app downloaded from the windows store) follow a typical structure such as using a *.exe file or should I be looking for something else?

Cindy

Get Outlook for Android

--

Quentin Christensen