Re: sounds ?

Danni

The only question I can answer is windows 7! am guessing with those questions it's not nvda that had the sounds but my computer? if that's the case I'll ask my computer guy about it!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 12:17 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] sounds ?

What generation of Windows are you using.  It may be slightly different on Windows 7 than Windows 10, for instance.

Also, what is the make/model of your computer and did it come with function keys that were mapped to doing things like muting, increasing/decreasing volume, increasing/decreasing screen brightness, etc.  You may be able to exploit those, but you'd have to know which are which for your specific make/model.

     After all, a democracy based solely on the values of the majority, with no overriding ethical principles and processes, is nothing more than clubhouse democracy, great for those on the inside and a tyranny for those who fail to see eye to eye with the majority.

         ~ Paul Noeldner, May 16, 2007