Re: sounds ?

Danni

I've not had this happen before so I have no clue if I have that specific key or not so I'll ask my computer guy about it or check my settings on the computer!

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] sounds ?

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 12:30 pm, Danni wrote:
am guessing with those questions it's not nvda that had the sounds but my computer?
That's the presumption I'm operating on, too.   I have a friend who's an avid NVDA user and who's accidentally muted her Windows sound output in the past.  Luckily the keyboard she has actually has a dedicated button for mute/unmute that toggles the sound on if its off and off if its on.

Many computers can do this via hitting the Fn key along with the correct F key across the top.

     After all, a democracy based solely on the values of the majority, with no overriding ethical principles and processes, is nothing more than clubhouse democracy, great for those on the inside and a tyranny for those who fail to see eye to eye with the majority.

         ~ Paul Noeldner, May 16, 2007