From: Gene
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] sounds ?

Do other sounds work?  I think the sound you are describing is one Windows sound, which isn't working.  This sounds to me like the kind of problem that should be solved by running a restore point.  If you don't have one, I'm not sure how you might solve the problem.  In future, please describe the problem in detail as you did in this message.  Based on your current description, most of my previous message appears not to apply.  This isn't that Windows sounds aren't working in general.  One Windows sound may not be and I addressed that in this message.