NVDA w/VMware horizon

Guy Schlosser

Hi all, got some good news, and just wondering about NVDA with VMware Horizon. I recently landed a technical support job with a company called Transcom. I will be helping phone and Internet customers troubleshoot their issues with getting on line, phone troubles, virus removal’s, etc. The catch is, they use a system called VMware horizon that you log into, in order to access the customer portal. Does NVDA work in this kind of environment? The portal itself is web-based, using Google chrome. I know that NVDA will probably have to be installed in the virtual environment, but are there any other accessibility challenges that could arise? Thanks in advance for any help or insight. Have an awesome memorial day weekend, and stay safe if you’re going anywhere.

Thanks,

Guy