Re: sounds ?

Yeah,  you need to plug in the exact pair of usb headphones in, then you need to set your speakers as default in sound settings then it works.

On 5/26/2018 9:12 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Have you had any usb headphones plugged in lately?
I notice on some 7 machines the poor thing can get really confused sometimes, depending on the hardware its using.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Danni" <luv2ride67@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 8:25 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] sounds ?

NVDA is speaking fine now yesterday it kept double talking so shut it down for a couple hours since a reboot did no good but sounds lost are the ping it makes when am at the top or bottom of a document as well as the sound it makes if  try to do something it doesn't want me to do!

 ----- Original Message -----  From: Gene New Zealand