From: "Danni" <luv2ride67@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2018 11:09 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] sounds ?

I don't remember why I shut it down the first time but rebooted twice because NVDA was not reading my documents properly, I don't know how to explain other than to say it would read a line and then nothing even though I knew there was something there and I tried maximizing the document but it didn't fix the issue and I also noticed that it kept reading things in double and when I rebooted heard the sound it made when shutting down twice!

I'll check volume settings since I tried checking sounds in control panel and found nothing to fix!