From: "Lino Morales" <linomorales001@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 6:00 AM
Subject: [nvda] Having a problem with FF and NVDA

I really don’t know if its an NVDA or an FF issue or not, but I’ve been having a really bad problem when I write any edit fields. I’m running FF 60.01. NVDA reads what I type in very slowly. I don’t have this problem in MS Edge. I’ve even uninstalled FF from scratch and deleting my app data for Firefox. Anybody experiencing this? Thanks..

Sent from Mail for Windows 10