From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 26 May 2018 10:19
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] sounds ?

What version of nvda is it. I do notice that the version just prior to xp
support being dropped regularly gave the shut down nvda sound twice as it
exited, and apart from that nothing seems to have been wrong unless you
actually somehow I did have two copies running together which can occur but
nowadays does not, as far as I know.
I concur, go back to a restore point Most of my operating days have a
restore point when the anti virus update happens, but system restore needs
to be on for this to occur.
Also, there is a piece of software called erunt that saves the registry
daily into folders in windows, and can be restored by simply running the
executable for the date needed.
If its a registry issue this is all you need, but a file issue is better
solved by a restore point.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.