Re: Web Page navigation

Gene

I am correct in my description.  I am seeing the page differently.  This may be because of browser settings I'm using or for other reasons.  But if two reliable people differ about the layout of something, it is not correct to assume that one or the other is wrong in the description.  They may be observing a different layout or format with neither being aware of the difference.

Gene

Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Web Page navigation

Gene and Brian,

I have been keeping out of this discussion but watching each of your contributions with interest. I feel I must now correct you Gene. Here is the top half of the web page that results from the URL presented by William in his request for help:

----------Extract begins ----------

If you feel this email is unsolicited please report it to us.

Trouble viewing this email? View online

Friday 13 May 2016

FOLLOW US

Facebook

Twitter

Linked In

Ince Connect

Good morning, William McLachlan

NEWS >

----------Extract ends ----------

Facebook and Twitter are actually links on the page as I described in my message.

Please do not demand that others fail to read a message when you are, in fact, mistaken!

All the best,

Cearbhall