NVDACon Announcement - you are invited

Adriani Botez

Hello everyone!

NVDACon 2018 is approaching soon! Please join us on June 1st through the 3rd
for this conference for all users and developers of NVDA. We will talk about
many interesting things concerning NVDA. Please forward this to your
communities worldwide. We would very appreciate if you can promote NVDACon
with a symbolic invitation message through your countries, either in
facebook groups, google groups, maillists or on radio stations etc.

We have a lot of exciting presentations planned for all of you! There will
be a variety of topics and you'll be able to get some of your most pressing
questions answered. Our schedule will be up in the next two days as we get
our final times situated, check on
www.nvdacon.org
in a day or two!

You may also subscribe to our mailing list to be notified when our schedule
is live!
https://nvdacon.groups.io/g/intl

We look forward to seeing you at this year's conference.
Sincerely,
The NVDACon planning committee!