Re: NVDA no longer gives feedback on copy, cut and paste as before

chris miles

On 27/05/2018 16:46, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
This morning i updated several AddOns (including Contents Clipboard Designer), but now when I do Control+c, Control+x etc., NVDA no longer tels me when I copied, pasted or cut text! Is this a bug with the AddOn, or what might I be missing? I'm pretty sure NVDA used to give me this feedback before. Thanks for info.

Hi,

You need to download the "Clip Speak" add on to get NVDA to inform you about when you perform the commands to copy, paste, select all.

Hope this helps?