Re: accessible DVD burning software with NVDA

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 05:23 pm, Dan Beaver wrote:
I tried Anyburn and it says that an MP4 file is not supported.
What is it that you're trying to do?  It will certainly burn an MP4 to CD or DVD optical media.  If that's not what you're attempting to do that's a different story.  I really thought you were looking for something that can burn files to optical media.