From: "chris miles" <grrenfly@sky.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2018 12:29 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA no longer gives feedback on copy, cut and paste as before

On 27/05/2018 16:46, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
This morning i updated several AddOns (including Contents Clipboard
Designer), but now when I do Control+c, Control+x etc., NVDA no longer
tels me when I copied, pasted or cut text! Is this a bug with the
AddOn, or what might I be missing? I'm pretty sure NVDA used to give
me this feedback before. Thanks for info.
Hi,

You need to download the "Clip Speak" add on to get NVDA to inform you
about when you perform the commands to copy, paste, select all.

Hope this helps?