A new member with some questions

Matthew Elliff

Hi. Ive been using NVDA for several years. I have some questions about
using NVDA with Excell for my work. I need to somehow highlight a cell
so that it will show my sighted coworkers that a change has been made.
Is this done in the ribbon somewhere, or is their a key combination to
do this faster? Also, how can I have NVDA tell me what changes have
occured for formatting, colors ect? Also, how can I have focus from
NVDA follow what's on the screen? I haven't needed to know this
information until now. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.