Re: How to set up Braille for focus display?

John J. Boyer

You need the driver from Freedom Scientific. That is the one that will work. Look at the instructions in the NVDA
User's Guide under Braille displays and Freedom Scientific. There is a link for downloading the driver. unfortunately, I
don't have the link at hand right now. I am using Focus displays.

John

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 10:03:36AM +0200, Mallard wrote:
Hello,

I think you still need a driver.

See if this one works:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vwu4v41b2guydn2/FocusBlueDriver1.0.2030.exe?dl=0

hth, ciao,

Ollie

Il 29/05/2018 02:41, Ann Byrne ha scritto:
I know it can be done, but I don't remember how.  I have a newe (used)
computer with NVDa and a Focus 40 Braille display.  How do I make NVDA see
this display?

thanks,

--
John J. Boyer