Re: How to set up Braille for focus display?

Rui Fontes

If you have Jaws installed on your machine, it should have installed the drivers...

Rui

Às 09:15 de 29/05/2018, Nicolai Svendsen escreveu:

Hi,
I've personally never had to do that. When I got mine, I just plugged it in and picked the appropriate option from NVDAs braille settings without installing anything. This was like a year ago.
Nicolai

On May 29, 2018, at 10:03 AM, Mallard <mallard@...> wrote:

Hello,

I think you still need a driver.

See if this one works:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vwu4v41b2guydn2/FocusBlueDriver1.0.2030.exe?dl=0

hth, ciao,

Ollie

Il 29/05/2018 02:41, Ann Byrne ha scritto:
I know it can be done, but I don't remember how. I have a newe (used) computer with NVDa and a Focus 40 Braille display. How do I make NVDA see this display?

thanks,