Re: new messages being marked as read in thunderbird

Antony Stone

Are the messages by any chance getting marked as read the moment you select
one and it gets shown in a preview window?

So, as long as you don't look at a message (or its status) it is "new", but
the moment you look at it, its status changes to "read" because you've now
seen it.

Just an idea,

Antony.

On Tuesday 29 May 2018 at 17:12:50, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Hi, everyone,

Even though I have the columns set as I want them, I'm hearing new
messages marked as read when I know they haven't been read yet. Why is
this happening?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie
--
God sent his only son into this world to be crucified.

Christian parents may wish to reflect upon this as a role model.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.