Re: figured out what was wrong

Jackie

I think TBird also has an option where you can specify the amount of
time that a msg can remain in the preview pane & not be considered
unread, including never mark as unread while in that pane, if memory
serves--& warning--it may not.

On 5/29/18, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
Uncheck the message pane in the layout . Go to the view menu with alt V.
Arrow down to the layout and hit the right arrow to open it. Arrow down
to the message pane and hit enter to uncheck it.

Hope this helps.

Rosemarie

On 5/29/2018 8:57 AM, Brice Mijares wrote:
Rosemary, can you tell me what is annd is not check in layout? I am
having the same problem.

Hi, everyone,

I figured out what happened. The preview pane was on so I went into
the view menu and unchecked it. Now thunderbird is working like a charm.

Rosemarie

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com