Re: figured out what was wrong

Brice Mijares

Okay, thanks for the info.

Uncheck the message pane in the layout . Go to the view menu with alt V. Arrow down to the layout and hit the right arrow to open it. Arrow down to the message pane and hit enter to uncheck it.
Hope this helps.
Rosemarie
On 5/29/2018 8:57 AM, Brice Mijares wrote:
Rosemary, can you tell me what is annd is not check in layout? I am having the same problem.

Hi, everyone,

I figured out what happened. The preview pane was on so I went into the view menu and unchecked it. Now thunderbird is working like a charm.

Rosemarie