Re: contextual help in NVDA setting panels

hi.
go to the preferences and object presentation.
and check Report tooltips with space and press enter on okay button.
with enabling this option, you even dont need to press f1!
nvda announces discription of every item automaticly!
hope that help, God bless you all!

On 5/29/18, Cohn, Jonathan <jcohn@...> wrote:
Hello,

One feature I used to like about WindowEyes was the ability to type F1 while
navigating through the WindowEyes panel and having a two or three sentence
prase describing in more details the currently focused item.

Does NVDA have functionality like this that I missed?

Thanks,

Jonathan Cohn

--
By God,