Re: contextual help in NVDA setting panels

Jonathan COHN

Hello Zahra,

This did not work for me at least not in the Snapshot build with the new unified preference panes On Windows 10, or with NVDA 2018.1 on Windows 7.
I turned on tooltip objects and made sure that help balloon was also checked.

I was looking at the Preference pane for Input Composition and did not receive any speech describing what the fields use was as I hit tab key to move focus.

Thanks,

Jonathan

5/29/18, 1:48 PM, "nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of zahra" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:

hi.
go to the preferences and object presentation.
and check Report tooltips with space and press enter on okay button.
with enabling this option, you even dont need to press f1!
nvda announces discription of every item automaticly!
hope that help, God bless you all!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens