Re: jaws & NVDA in combination

Kyle Borah

I would ask why don’t you just use NVDA to read in English as well? NVDA reads perfectly good English.

Kyle

From: Zoe Fiogkos [mailto:fiogkos@...]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2016 9:39 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] jaws & NVDA in combination

Hi everyone, I’m not sure where I should be asking this question, here on the NVDA list or the jaws list.  Please forgive me if I’m wrong in asking here.  Sometimes I use jaws & NVDA simoltaniously. The reason for this is I use NVDA to read in my native tongue, and jaws to read in English.  Let’s say I’m in a webpage reading with jaws, and I need to switch to NVDA  I click insert plus s to turn off speech in jaws and then I turn on NVDA with control alt n.  this is great I do what I need to do with nvda. The problem is when I want to go back to jaws I axially half to exit NVDA because the muting NVDA and clicking insert s to turn jaws speech back on doesn’t work when running NVDA. Any ideas how I can solve this problem?

Thanks for any responses

Regards

Zoe