Effective way in filling up of some forms in website

Robert Mendoza

I was having trouble filling up some forms in particular site. Though, primarily I used the review focus by using the combination keys in num pad keys such 4, 5, and 6 and sometimes I used the arrow keys in order to read what is the items should I need to fill-in, But, it seems that I was totally lost And, also, I set to tethered my keys to review instead of focus. Did I missed something that I would need in order to make more effective way in filling up those mentioned forms. Any advice is appreciate. Thanks again.

--
Robert Mendoza