Re: A new member with some questions

You meant shift + tab. ctrl + tab goes between workbooks if you have
more than one open,, right?

On 5/29/18, Quentin Christensen <quentin@nvaccess.org> wrote:
When you say you "tap" on one, do you mean with your finger, on a
touchscreen? If so, try double-tapping. If you tap once, NVDA will
announce the item, but you have to double tap to activate it. Similar to
the way the screen reader works on Android or iOS.

Oh yes, I meant to mention earlier, as Gene said, use TAB to move through
the ribbon. You can also use CONTROL+TAB to jump between sections of the
ribbon.

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 11:11 AM, Matthew Elliff <gowrone@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the info guys. What I mean is, say I have a bunch of Excel
documents up. When I tap to one, NVDA it will tell me I’m in the next
document, but on the screen, it only shows the one I was last in. It’s
not
following me in each Excel document.

On May 29, 2018, at 7:08 PM, Gene <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:

Once you move to a ribbon, you tab through the ribbon. You never use up
and down arrow keys.