Re: NVDA and orbit reader20

valiant8086

Hi.

There's an add on that'll give you a lot more functionality in the meantime. It's located in NVDA's official add-ons list, which you can get to with the get more add ons button in the add ons dialogue of NVDA itself.

Cheers:
Aaron Spears, A.K.A. valiant8086. General Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates "We make Very Good Audiogames for the blind community - http://valiantGalaxy.com"

<Sent with Thunderbird 52.1.0 portable>
On 5/30/2018 7:35 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

Hi

The latest batch of orbit reader20 devices at least for me is working quite good so far with NVDA. Perhaps though, in a future update, there could be more NVDA braille commands to completely control the computer using the braille keyboard I hope.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10