Re: looking for add on for firefox60 that does what navigational sound and sound on click does for chrome

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

How do you get waterfox?

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 4:42 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] looking for add on for firefox60 that does what
navigational sound and sound on click does for chrome

No I was castigated when I asked, being told not to worry about sound. I'm
now using Waterfox instead which is still based on the old Mozilla code It
is 64 bit only but so far so good and navigational sounds will work on it.
Brian
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-