Bug Reporting for NVDA - Do Step-by-Step Instructions Exist?

I know that at sometime in the past I've asked about "the official procedure" for reporting bugs to the developers of NVDA and also seem to remember it's done through Github.  What I don't have, either in my head or in my collection of records, is a set of specific instructions for exactly what the process is.

If anyone has them, could you post them?

To the group moderator, if someone has them and posts them, could consideration be given to making them a regular cyclic posting, say, once per quarter?