Re: Bug Reporting for NVDA - Do Step-by-Step Instructions Exist?

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 08:59 am, Antony Stone wrote:
I don't like the idea of a regular posting to the list - better to have the
process clearly linked from the main website (in the same way that the list
itself is).
The two are not mutually exclusive, you know.   There are many (too many, in my opinion) members of these lists who have never interacted with the Groups.io website in any way.  If it's not e-mail, it doesn't exist.