Re: Bug Reporting for NVDA - Do Step-by-Step Instructions Exist?

Antony Stone

I wasn't talking about the groups.io website, and I am indeed one of the
people who has never interacted with it and has no intention of doing so.

You're right about "if it's not email, it doesn't exist", because as far as
I'm concerned, I have subscribed to a mailing list and I interact with it
through my email client. I'm sure many others here have the same opinion
regarding lists vs. forums.

I was talking about the NVaccess website, which is the primary source of all
information about NVDA, and is where I found out how to subscribe to this
mailing list.

Antony.

On Wednesday 30 May 2018 at 18:18:12, Brian Vogel wrote:

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 08:59 am, Antony Stone wrote:
I don't like the idea of a regular posting to the list - better to have
the process clearly linked from the main website (in the same way that the
list itself is).
The two are not mutually exclusive, you know. There are many (too many,
in my opinion) members of these lists who have never interacted with the
Groups.io website in any way. If it's not e-mail, it doesn't exist.
--
"640 kilobytes (of RAM) should be enough for anybody."

- Bill Gates

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.