Re: SECGTION BREAKS: MS WORD 2010

Quentin Christensen

Hi Heaven,

I'm filing this now, but just wanted to check, what (word document) layout are you using?  I don't have Office 2010 handy, but in 2016, column breaks are not announced at all in any layout (I agree with the rest though).

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 8:31 PM, HBotma <ehlbotma@...> wrote:
Hello Group

Could one of you perhaps give me advice on a small issue.  When
inserting Section Breaks or Column breaks, NVDA treats them as page
breaks.  Is there a way, or would it be possible to make a way, that
NVDA could read each section break according to its type: e.g. Section
break, next page break, or column break.

Thank you.

Regards

Heaven from South Africa

--