Re: what's with cortana

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

I just asked her for the weather in Chicago, She did a good job and no issues. She did not do what you reported.

From: ken lawrence via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 12:57 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] what's with cortana

Hi list have been noticing something strange about cortana the last couple days.  When I ask it to give me the weather instead of cortana coming up with a search result it says an app or a site called dark skys might be able to help would I like to access it?  What is wrong with whatever cortana used to get the weather?  Is it down?  It doesn’t happen all the time.  Very very strange.  Anyone else have this issue?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10