Re: Bug Reporting for NVDA - Do Step-by-Step Instructions Exist?

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

The parts about forking a branch etc i would not have a clue there but there is a guide for that but think the process for reporting a bug is what most people would do.

Gene nz

On 5/31/2018 3:53 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
I know that at sometime in the past I've asked about "the official procedure" for reporting bugs to the developers of NVDA and also seem to remember it's done through Github.  What I don't have, either in my head or in my collection of records, is a set of specific instructions for exactly what the process is.

If anyone has them, could you post them?

To the group moderator, if someone has them and posts them, could consideration be given to making them a regular cyclic posting, say, once per quarter?