Re: Fly Outs?

Quentin Christensen

Hi Brian,

The main things I can think of in Windows 10 which appear to behave this way (visually sliding in the bottom right of screen) are notifications which alert you about everything from updates being installed, a new device being plugged in, a new facebook message or email and everything else you might get a notification about.  Unlike previous versions of Windows where you had to try and catch it before it disappeared, these are all collected and are available in the Action center which you can get to with WINDOWS+A.

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 6:58 PM, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...> wrote:
so I've never come across these before.seems to be just in windows 10. What are they and how does one interact with them exactly?

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-