From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 6:20 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] what's with cortana

To be honest, I havn't bothered with a voice assistant so far but this
dark sky thing seems to be a skill, ms seems to be trying to coppy
amazon's skills.

Of course the fact the alexa system may or may not have several bugs the
latest is that if a word sounds like to activate it it may just do that
and send your recorded conversations who knows exactly where aparently
through 2 confirmation prompts.

Of course the issue with these voice assistants is that depending how
you say something will depend on what it does.

For myself, still on 7 even on 10 I have turned most of that off.

Technically I do log in with a microsoft account for apps so technically
I have access to most cloud systems if I so wish to have it.

However having never gone to the i device or droid just yet and still
being a keyboard user the work I do does not require me to access the
msn weather site.

The msn weather site is not as acurate as others can be like weather
underground.

On 5/31/2018 10:11 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I have heard that it can give you several choices now, though not really
interested in the weather, it is what it is and anyway I have alexa.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-