From: "Jonathan Milam" <milamj@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 1:37 PM
Subject: [nvda] Attaching Speech Dictionaries to Profiles

Hi All,

I wanted to confirm that it is still not possible to attach speech
dictionaries to profiles in NVDA. This would be extremely helpful in
situations where one might want to eliminate words being spoken in specific
applications that are redundant and not necessarily needed to be heard.

Thanks,

Jonathan