From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 2:01 PM
Subject: [nvda] Windows 10 dictation feature and NVDA

Hi,

I have gotten kind of used to using this where you press windows+h and the system will allow dictation and it inserts it into an email or notepad or word pad and the like.

My question is this. I can't seem to get it to insert the spoken text into a program like Jarte or other word processors. It won't insert it into website edit fields either.

Is there a way to enable this using NVDA?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver