Re: NVDA 2018.2rc2 now available

Darren Harris

Hi,

So now we’re seeing the release candidate versions, how long usually barring any bugs found will it be before we get the final release?

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: 31 May 2018 14:56
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2018.2rc2 now available

Hi,

Thanks so much!

I just downloaded it.

I’ll test it, and report any bugs.

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Quentin Christensen
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2018 4:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2018.2rc2 now available

Hi everyone,

Well I was a little slow to post about NVDA 2018.2rc1, and before I had a chance, rc2 is out!

This is a release candidate, which means that unless any critical issues are found, this will be identical to the final 2018.2 release.

Highlights of this release include Support for tables in Kindle for PC, support for HumanWare BrailleNote Touch and BI14 Braille displays, Improvements to both Onecore and Sapi5 speech synthesizers, improvements in Microsoft Outlook and much more.

You can download NVDA 2018.2rc2 here: https://www.nvaccess.org/download?nvdaVersion=2018.2rc2

Kind regards

Quentin.

--