Re: Effective way in filling up of some forms in website

Gene

We don't know what problems you had nor what you did in trying to fill out the forms.  We don't know if your screen-reader acted as though you were using quick navigation keys when you would press various letters.  Did you try to go into forms mode manually in case, for some reason you weren't going into forms mode automatically?  The command is NVDA key plus space bar.  Hold the NVDA key and press space bar.  Toggle between forms mode and browse mode with the same command.  Or just press escape to return to browse  mode.  If you are in forms mode, tab to move through form fields and other controls and links on the site.  Certain information in the form you may need to know may not be read fully in forms mode.  You may have to switch between modes to see information and fill out fields properly.

Gene

----- Original message -----
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 5:27 AM
Subject: [nvda] Effective way in filling up of some forms in website

I was having trouble filling up some forms in particular site. Though, primarily I used the review focus by using the combination keys in num pad keys such 4, 5, and 6 and sometimes I used the arrow keys in order to read what is the items should I need to fill-in, But, it seems that I was totally lost And, also, I set to tethered my keys to review instead of focus. Did I missed something that I would need in order to make more effective way in filling up those mentioned forms. Any advice is appreciate. Thanks again.

-- 
Robert Mendoza

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.